The IO342 offers a Xilinx Kintex UltraScale FPGA with up to 1.45 million logic cells, 4100 DSP slices, 56.9 Mb block RAM, 8 GB DDR4 RAM, rear gigabit transceivers, and digital I/O, one front SFP+ cage, and two front FMC slots to add a selection of fiber optic, digital, and very fast analog I/O.
- Run Simulink designs using automatic HDL code generation with MathWorks HDL Coder™
- Scale by installing multiple I/O modules into same enclosure or multiple enclosures, interconnected with lowest latency high bandwidth Xilinx Aurora communication links
- Install up to two FMC plug-ins providing up to 16 fiber optic links, and very fast analog inputs and outputs supporting up to 1.25 GSPS
- Up to 2 FMC slots with your choice of FMC plug-ins installed
- 1 x SFP+ cage
- 8 x MGTs (multi-gigabit transceivers) supporting Xilinx Aurora, enabling lowest latency, high bandwidth interconnects between multiple IO342 I/O modules
- 18 x single-ended LVCMOS I/O lines or 9 differential LVDS I/O lines from the rear connector to connect with IO3XX rear plug-ins so that signal conditioning can be accessed from the front of the enclosure, and converted to TTL, RS-422 or RS-485. The same I/O lines can also be used to trigger/synchronize between multiple FPGA-based I/O modules installed in the same enclosure.
Selectable plug-in modules
||FMC module with 2 x QSFP+ connectors supporting a total of 8 MGT channels. Xilinx Aurora protocol support optionally available
||FMC module with 4 x 16-bit analog inputs supporting up to 1 Gsps, and
4 x 16-bit analog outputs supporting up to 1 Gsps (with interpolation)
||Rear signal-conditioning interface with 14 TTL I/O lines, 2 TTL, 1x I2C-compatible, bi-directional I/O lines
||Rear signal-conditioning interface with 4x RS422/RS485, 2 TTL, 1x I2C-compatible, bi-directional I/O lines
* IO342 with the smaller XCKU085 FPGA supports 1 x QSFP+ connector on second IO342-51 FMC only
Additional front FMC plug-ins with a different sets of functionality can be integrated on demand, please inquire.