The IO342-62 FMC front plug-in for the IO342 I/O module provides 4x high speed ADCs and 4 x high speed DACs with 16-bit resolution. All I/O is directly accessible and configurable from Simulink.
Typical applications include vision, radar, sonar, radio, lidar and laser.
- 4x ADC channels with simultaneous sampling at 16-bit 1 Gsps provided by ADS54J60 from Texas Instruments
- 4x DAC channels with simultaneous output with 16-bit 1 Gsps, provided by DAC39J84 from Texas Instruments
- DC-coupled analog I/O with SSMC connector
- SSMC input for external reference clock
- ANSI/VITA 57.1 HPC FMC form factor
The sample clock can be supplied externally through a coax connection or supplied by an
internal clock source (optionally locked to an external reference). Additionally, there is one
trigger input for customized sampling control.