The IO333-SFP is a FPGA I/O module capable of low-latency connectivity and high-frequency, closed-loop sample times.
The I/O module features a high-speed memory, two SFP+ cages, four multi-gigabit transceivers (MGT), a PCIe interface and a FPGA chip with either 325k or 410k logic cells. Additional rear plug-ins determine the digital I/O functionality available.
This I/O module is available exclusively as a Simulink-programmable FPGA.
- Closed-loop sample rates of up to 10 MHz
- High-frequency acquisition and signal generation
- Analog and digital inputs and outputs
- High-speed communication protocols
- Video input and output for Video processing applications
- Simulink-programmable FPGA workflow to use HDL Coder™ and Simulink Real-Time™ supported by the Speedgoat HDL Coder Integration Package