The IO397 I/O module is a mPCIe-compatible, configurable I/O module and Simulink-programmable FPGA offering 50k logic cells, 4 ADC input channels, 4 DAC output channels, 14 ESD-protected TTL I/O lines and a Xilinx® Artix®-7 chip. The 4 ADC input channels each have a 16-bit resolution and can work with up to 200 ksps.The analog input circuit is designed to allow software-selectable input voltages of 0-5.12V, 0-10V, 0-10.24V, ±5V, ±5.12V, ±10V and ±10.24V.
The 4 DAC output channels also each offer a 16-bit resolution and a settling time of 10μs. The analog input circuit is designed to allow software-selectable output voltages of 0-5V,v 0-10V, 0-10.8V, ±5V, ±10V or ±10.8V.
For customer-specific I/O extensions or inter-module communication, the IO397 also provides 14 ESD-protected TTL I/O lines, each of which have a pull resistor to a common programmable pull voltage that can be set to +3.3V, +5V and GND. This I/O module is ideal for closed-loop controls and hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) simulations using MATLAB® and Simulink.
- 14 x ESD protected TTL I/O with pull-resistors. Voltage levels of 3.3V, 5V, or ground, and input/output directions that are software configurable by I/O line
- 4 x 16-bit analog inputs, 200 ksps, ADC
- 4 x 16-bit analog outputs with a 10μs settling time, DAC
- Programmable FPGA workflow for Simulink Real-Time™ supported by Speedgoat configuration files and the Speedgoat I/O Blockset
- Configurable workflow for Simulink Real-Time™ supported by Speedgoat configuration files and the Speedgoat I/O Blockset