The IO324 is a configurable I/O module and versatile Simulink-programmable FPGA combining accurate analog and digital input and output channels with a large selection of standard interfaces such as PWM, SPI, and I2C. The module is ideal for control applications in various fields, for example, the automotive and power electronics industries.
You can expand the IO324 capabilities with rear plug-ins for additional digital lines or resolver measurement functionalities.
In addition, take advantage of Speedgoat’s HDL I/O Blocksets for the Simulink-programmable FPGA workflow to achieve high-demanding closed-loop applications where sample rates are greater than 20 kHz. Alternatively, you can choose Speedgoat’s configurable workflow for applications with closed-loop sample rates less than 20 kHz.
- Closed-loop sample rates of up to 1 MHz
- High-frequency acquisition and signal generation
- Analog and digital inputs and outputs
- Configurable workflow for Simulink Real-Time™ supported by Speedgoat configuration files and the Speedgoat I/O Blockset
- Simulink-programmable FPGA workflow to use HDL Coder™ and Simulink Real-Time™ supported by the Speedgoat HDL Coder Integration Package