The IO113-20 I/O module is a precision 20-bit analog module with eight simultaneously clocked output channels and Simulink® driver blocks.
The outputs can be clocked at rates of up to 500 KSPS per channel and are supported by a 256K-Sample FIFO data buffer. Both continuous and burst clocking modes are supported, and voltage ranges are software-selectable as ±10 V and ±5 V or ±5 V and ±2.5 V (See technical specifications).
Each analog output channel implements a weighted-DAC R-2R configuration, which has no minimum clocking rate and decreases latency.
The outputs can be software-configured either for single-ended operation or for 3-wire differential operation.
On-demand autocalibration determines and applies error correction for all output channels, and the eight bidirectional digital I/O lines are programmable as inputs or outputs.
- 8 single-ended channels or 3-wire differential channels, with a dedicated D/A converter per channel
- 20-bit resolution
- 8 μs settling time per channel
- Voltage ranges: software-selectable ±10 V and ±5 V or ±5 V and ±2.5 V (See Technical Specifications)
- Independent 256K-sample output FIFO buffer
- Clocking from either external or internal sample rate generator
- Remote ground sensing to minimize single-ended errors