The IO113-18 I/O module is a precision 18-bit analog module with eight simultaneously clocked output channels and Simulink® driver blocks.
The outputs can be clocked at rates of up to 500 KSPS per channel, and are supported by a 256K-Sample FIFO data buffer. Both continuous and burst clocking modes are supported, and voltage ranges are software-selectable as ±10 V, ±5 V or ±2.5 V.
Each analog output channel implements a weighted-DAC R-2R configuration, which minimizes latency and has no minimum clocking rate. The outputs can be software-configured either for single-ended operation or for 3-wire differential operation.
On-demand autocalibration determines and applies error correction for all output channels and eight bidirectional digital I/O lines can be programmed as inputs or outputs.
- 8 single-ended channels or 3-wire differential channels, with a dedicated D/A converter per channel
- 18-bit resolution
- 6 μs settling time per channel
- Selectable ±10 V, ±5 V, ±2.5 V output range (software-selectable)
- Independent 256K-sample output FIFO buffer
- Internal sample rate generator with 24-bit rate divider
- Integrated DC/DC conversion and dual regulation for internal supply voltages