The IO715 I/O module provides a four-channel 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T Ethernet interface. The Ethernet interface supports 10, 100 and 1000 Mbit/s transmission rates for full-duplex operation, as well as 10 and 100 Mbit/s transmissions for half-duplex operation.
The four-channel Ethernet interface of the IO715 can perform an auto-negotiation algorithm which allows both link partners to identify the best link parameters themselves.
The IO715 I/O module provides support for the following protocols:
- DNP3 (separate Runtime licenses, MATLAB R2020b and later)
- EtherCAT Master (MATLAB R2018a and later)
- PTP IEEE-1588 (MATLAB R2018b and later)
- Real-time UDP (MATLAB R2018a and later)
- TCP/IP (MATLAB R2018a and later)
- XCP master for bypassing (MATLAB R2018a and later)
The IO715 I/O module is fully compatible with the Simulink Real-Time™ workflow. The extensive Simulink Real-Time driver blockset offers comprehensive functionality.
- Compatible with Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and Ethernet
- 4 Intel™ I210IT Gigabit Ethernet controllers
- PCI 3.0 (up to 66 MHz) and PCIe 2.0a (up to 133 MHz) compliant
- 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T rate with auto-negotiation