Hands-on workshop (in Spanish) to take you through typical real-time simulation and testing workflows using Simulink, Simulink Real-Time, and a Speedgoat real-time target machine with I/O connected to an electric motor, switches, and LEDs.
Simulink Real-Time and Speedgoat real-time target machines are expressly designed to work together to create real-time systems for desktop, lab, and field environments.
Information covered in this workshop includes:
- Learn about Real-Time Testing Solutions
- Integrate analog and digital I/O driver blocks to your model
- Create a real-time application from Simulink, and download it to a Speedgoat real-time target machine
- Connect the Real-time target machine to a simple device under test (DUT) including an electric motor, LEDs, and switches
- Monitor, log, and tune signal parameters on the fly