The PWR-TPI6020 module is a modular three-phase inverter with individual gate driver control. This module is fully compatible with Speedgoat FPGA technologies such as the IO323 or IO397 I/O modules and can easily be connected to any real-time target machine.
The module is optimized for use as a three-phase inverter. Its modular design, however, also makes it ideal as a full bridge or a high-side or low-side driver.
The PWR-TPI6020 enables you to control each single gate driver, and monitor the phase current and bus voltage of your closed-loop applications.
When used with FPGA I/O modules, the PWR-TPI6020 is ideal for closed-loop applications using MATLAB® and Simulink® with closed-loop rates up to 20 kHz and faster using HDL Coder™.
- Three half-bridge phases with individual gate control:
- 12 to 60 VDC nominal DC Bus voltage
- Up to 20 A continuous RMS current
- Up to 50 kHz switching frequency
- Continuous monitoring of voltage, current and temperature
- On-board protections for overvoltage, overcurrent, overtemperature and deadband